My Daddy's 46th Birthday Celebration

Yesterday was my Dad's 46th birthday. Even though he's not here, we still celebrate for him every year. I remember his first birthday after his passing; we went to visit him, brought him cupcakes & Capriotti's. It rained really heavily and was cold, but we still stood out in front of his gravestone and sang to him.

I have my photography assignment so I brought along my camera to capture some images. We stopped by a little park in Boulder City prior to visiting him. They had ducks and Dawson loved it!

b02

b03

b04
 I was trying to be creative, focusing on the background & not the foreground image.

b05

b06

b07

b08

b09


Afterward, we went to Lucille's, a place I'm sure my dad would have enjoyed.

b10

More Lucille's pictures after the jump!



b11

b12

b13

b14
Their strawberry lemonade was DELICIOUS!

b15
Dawson had his own draank. :)

b16
Sweet biscuits.. so good!

b17

b18
Spinach & Artichoke dip.. my favorite!

b19
Fried Pickles.

b20
He preferred the plain chippies.

b21

b22

b23

b24

b25

b26
Dawson couldn't wait to get his hands on his fries, haha!

b27
His "I'm STUFFED" face!

b28

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply