Giuseppe's Gigantic Burger Experience & PHO "Everyday Life"

On Sunday, we went to visit my Dad and then we had lunch at Giuseppe's. We had the biggest burger I've ever seen in my life. It was DELICIOUS.

giantburger

See?! HUGE! We got two to share amongst the four of us. But I could only eat 1/4 of the burger I shared with my older brother.

Anyway.. the pictures speak for themselves.

day15

day14

day13

"Read More" for more pictures!



day12

giantburger

giantburger

giantburger

fries


giantburger

giantburger

giantburger

giantburger

giantburger

And a picture of macaroni & cheese colored roses that we bought for Dad's grave.

day1

And my cutie pie on the way home:

day16

Oh & I took these for my "Everyday Life" photography assignment.

everyday2

everyday3

everyday1

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply