Cheeburger Cheeburger!

In (late) celebration of my brother's birthday, we went to Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch. We've been there about two times before and it's ALWAYS delicious! You basically get to build your own burger and add the toppings you'd like. They also have a lot of shakes, my absolute favorite being the Birthday Cake Shake! Have a peek:


chee2

chee3
(Birthday Cake Shake!!)

chee4

chee5

chee6

chee7

chee8
Dawson's kids meal

chee9
My burger!

chee10
My brother's POUNDER!

chee11
Yuuumbo!

Here's Dawson today:

chee1

And here's Dawson last year on my birthday at Cheeburger Cheeburger:

001

Craaazy how much he's grown, right?!

This would be me after we got home and I changed into some comfy clothes

me

Annnd this would be my first attempt and total failure of cheetah print nails

nails1

The light pink color is so pretty, but it was a pain to work with. It took 3 coats until it was finally as opaque as I desired. I don't know if I got a bad polish or if Color Club's formula has changed. But if so, they really need to fix it.

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply