Easter 2011

Very late post, I know! Easter was a couple weeks ago. But better late than never. We went to visit my Dad and took him flowers. Then we stopped by Dawson's Nana & Pop's house for a while and went to the park so he could swing & slide!

easterbb

easterbb2

I told him to make a bunny face, and this is what he did:

easterbb3

easterbb4

The sign made me laugh. & Dawson is running around with the pinwheel we got for his Papa!
easterbb5

easterbb6

easterbb7

Being a goofball with his Nana

easter0

easter1

Wearing his new backpack for school!

easter6

easter7

His bunny cup!

easter8

eeaster1

eeaster2

Check out all the goodies he got!
*And yes, he got socks. 12 pairs of socks, to be exact! Why? Because he always manages to lose them!

easter2

easter3

easter4

easter5

After we got home that night and I looked through the pictures, I realized I didn't even get one of me & Dawson. I was sad! It sucks always being behind the camera.. However, I did manage to get one of myself.

me

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Easter 2011

  1. that kid is so frikkin adorable! he has the most amazing eyes ever. && you're really pretty btw!

Leave a Reply