Photography "Photojournalism" Assignment

This past assignment was to pick a topic and write an "article", and take pictures to support it. As much as I would have loved to write about the tornadoes and weather, I couldn't exactly travel down to Tuscaloosa and capture the damage. I couldn't even really be "on location" for anything, being a single mommy. So I stuck to what I had in my backyard - plants. I wrote my article on "Why leaves change color according to seasons". During the winter, these particular leaves turn into a dark maroon color. But since it's spring (nearly Summer), they have changed shades.

1

2

3

4

5

6

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Photography "Photojournalism" Assignment

  1. these are such pretty shots! loveeee the colors.
    did you do any post editing?

Leave a Reply