My 21st Birthday!

On my 21st birthday, I didn't really do anything extraordinary. Many of my closest friends don't turn 21 until after me, so I pretty much wasn't able to go out, because who goes out alone? So, I ended up going to dinner at Sugar Factory, which was so yummy! And then I just walked the strip, leading to my first legal drink being a pina colada at Mandalay Bay.

1

My silly face & first legal drink.

Then, that weekend, my family took me out to a birthday lunch at Red Robin.

redrobin1

redrobin2

redrobin3

Mai Tai!

redrobin4

My fave! Spinach & artichoke dip!

redrobin5

Dawson's chicken fingers.

redrobin6

My burger. MMM provolone cheese!

redrobin8

I swear, the lighting makes it look pinker than it actually was..

redrobin7

redrobin9

Dawson loved the crayon.

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply