I am EMPLOYED!

I am so excited! After a little over a month long interviewing/hiring process, I've finally got the Teller position at Wells Fargo! I start tomorrow, 8/24/11. I'm incredibly excited to start working, but I am pretty nervous. I start my training classes next week, at the same time as my college classes! Yikes! I have teller training from 8am-5pm Mon-Thurs & Tues-Thurs the next week! I have quite a bit of things to work out before then, but I really hope this job isn't too stressful, and I really hope my classes this semester aren't too difficult. I'm staying positive and hoping for the best!

UPDATE:

It is now 8/28. I guess I forgot to actually post this! I worked on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday! It feels really good to be back in the working world! Man, I'm going to be so busy in the next couple weeks. But I am already loving this job! It's pretty simple and I've only dealt with really nice and patient customers during my training so far!

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply