How most of my days are spent..

1

Pretty much self-explanatory. Aside from being a full-time single mommy, I'm also a full-time student. I'm unsure my future career plans, but I do know that I would like to do photography as a hobby. I would love to be a photojournalist, however, I honestly don't ever see that happening. Right now I'm doing PSY 101 homework & studying. This class is so difficult; totally unexpected. It has a surprisingly large amount to do with science, which I was not expecting. It's very interesting, though. A LOT of reading & note taking, which is why I use a clipboard; plus, my computer takes up majority of my desk.. haha. :)

2

For lunch, I had a salad. I'm trying to stay on the healthy side, yet I can't help but put some croutons in my salads; they're so bland without them! Romaine lettuce, garlic croutons, tiny slices of ham, and topped with a (perhaps overly) generous amount of Light Caesar dressing.. yummy.

Breaks over. Back to studying.

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply