Christmas 2010

Dawson's first (real) Christmas! We woke up at about 10am, woke everyone up, then opened presents while the prime rib cooked. Mom made the most delicious prime rib dinner last year, and we were so eager to have it again this year! Dawson wasn't too into opening his presents; he was more concerned with shredding the paper. His gifts are pretty much Elmo & Toy Story themed.. his favorites!


p8

Sitting in my lap :)

More pictures after the jump!



p6

He loved this dog! It can say "Dawson"


p7

Playing with Scout with Daddy.


p5

That's a big one! I wonder what it is..


p4

It's Lots-O-Huggin Bear!


p3

His Elmo Cellphone (Because he loves my cell so much)


p2

Playing with the bow that was on his Megabloks


p1

He loves his new Megabloks so much he kissed 'em!


p1

Just SOME of his many presents! He's a spoiled little boy. :)

christmasgifts

My Christmas presents were all gift cards. But hey, I'm not complaining! It's better than getting something I'll never use/give away! :)

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply