New Year, Better Me


I cannot believe it's already been a year! This time last year, I was spending New Years Eve with Justin's family at their house.. and Dawson was my new years kiss (as he will be this year).
I'm not quite sure why, but I just know this new year is going to be amazing. Dawson is going to start daycare/preschool and I'll FINALLY (after being unemployed for almost two years) be able to get a job! I don't really have anyone that can watch D, seeing as my mother works from 4pm-2am Tuesdays-Fridays. Then she works another job on the weekends. And Justin's family has their own jobs and lives. I've been extremely antsy just staying at home all day, so I'm really excited about being able to get a job! I hate that I feel like I'm not doing anything, but I've got a few more months of that before I start work.

As part of my "New Years Resolution", I'm going to try my HARDEST to stay away from fast food, soda, & junk food as much as possible. I really want to get back into shape and get healthy! I hate feeling so sluggish and lazy; it's gotten so bad that I'm almost out of breath just walking up the stairs! That needs to change, too. I'm definitely planning an exercise routine. I really want to get one of those little bike trailers that can hold babies so I can take Dawson biking with me!
I haven't exactly put off any weight since I stopped trying in May; in fact, as much as I don't want to admit, I've probably gained all of the weight back. But as a somewhat valid excuse, I just haven't had time.. and when I do have time, I don't have anyone to watch Dawson so that I can go running etc.. So losing weight and getting my pre-pregnancy body is a big MUST on my resolution list. I'm tired of having a closet full of clothes that barely fit me anymore! It reaaally kills me that I have limits to what I can wear because everything else makes me look fat. It has to change. It's going to change. I will change. I just need to keep motivating myself.

I'm really looking forward to 2011; I hope I haven't set my expectations too high.

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply