M Resort Buffet Take Two!

I swear, everyone in Vegas needs to try this buffet at least once! We went again, taking my Mama from Hawaii along with us.

m1

First plate. Didn't get much because the syrup from my Macadamia Nut French Toast was getting on everything!

m2

Total diet KILLER. Haha! No I didn't eat it all, just about half. I have the bad habit of grabbing way too much food at buffets. I'm one of those people whose brain is hungrier than their tummies.

m3

Dawson's plate of Macadamia Nut French Toast. He loved the first one so much he wanted more!

m4

Dessert plate one.

m6

m7

This was so YUMMMMMMY... that I had to get two more. One for me, one for D.

m8
See? A bunch of sugar-free cookies for Dawson.

m9

He loved the cookies most.. Couldn't even tell they were sugar-free.

m10

They even had cappuccinos!

m11

Aftermath.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply