My Weakness: Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Last week, I was craving some chocolate! Instead of snacking on a Snickers or Hershey's bar, I decided to at least attempt at staying healthy.. so I covered some strawberries in chocolate, haha!

straw2

straw1

(I also covered some oreos, per my brother's request)

And here is my even healthier alternative which I use for quick snacking

straw3

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to My Weakness: Chocolate Covered Strawberries

  1. Wooow you did these yourself? They look amazing!

  2. Jessica says:

    Hi! New follower :D These are yum, I make both chocolate covered strawberries AND oreos a couple times a year, along with chocolate covered marshmallows, pretzel sticks and basically tons of items, lol! Love your blog, your son is so cute and I love looking at your pictures.

Leave a Reply